I am a communications specialist based in Barcelona. I started as an internet journalist and a few years later became a free-lance consultant to reconcile family life and work. I am passionate about the digital transformation of healthcare and I love learning from inspiring people. I am now social media manager at @NovartisSpain. Opinions expressed in this blog are personal views.
· Editor-in-chief at Mobile Health Global, a digital health news website (not active now) by Barcelona Mobile World Capital.
· Science and technology writer at VilaWeb.
· Blogger at Diari Ara.
· Healthcare writer at RBA.
· Environmental writer at Sostenible.
· Editor at La Independent – News Agency with a Gender Perspective.
· Member of the European Union of Science Journalists (EUSJA).
· Member of the Spanish Association of Healthcare Journalists (ANIS).
· Member of the Spanish Association of Science Communication (AECC).
· Member of the Spanish Association of Digital Health (ASD).
· Member of the Catalan Association of Science Journalists (ACCC).
· Member of the Catalan Association of Journalists.
in which I collaborate or I have worked for in the past:
· Patient Power.
· HIMSS Europe.
· Patient Empowerment Foundation (PEF).
· UOC University & UOC eHealth Center.
· Among Doctors.
· Pan American Health Organisation (PAHO).
· Mobile World Capital.
· Antares Consulting.
· Fundación Step by Step.
· Pharma Talents.